G4 light + kohler 3 phase generator for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gpn333

Hi everyone, got a 2007 g4 light for sale includes kohler generator 86 hours, 25 metres of hose 3 brand new rotor and stators 3 mixing paddles 2 are brand new, spray gun, water barrel, machine is in excellent condition, been thoroughly cleaned after every use, in bala gwynedd, call for details/offers pics are on gumtree. Call me on 07732907282 steve £3500 ono thanks

Rich, first u have g4 its not suitable so you buy swing but then you decide why have two when a ritmo does both - then the ritmo wasnt clean enough so you trade it for a brand new one - then you buy a g4 where you started ?

What can I say........... I'm a tool tart.
If something I want comes up and it's a good deal ill take it. I never borrow or hire anything if I can help it ill buy where possible and have 2 lock ups full of various bits of kit.
My business is also my hobby, I don't drink, smoke or spend hundreds on clothes every month. I work hard all day and most evenings I am quoting work etc hence why I have an extensive range of quality tools, a new van, lots of work on, a liver that's like brand new and a full set of teeth.
I have a Ritmo to apply thin coat systems, a lotus xs, a g4 for the bigger mono jobs and two gen plus gennys one of which I can now sell so the g4 would have cost me about £1500. taking all that infirmation into account it would make me a Penis if I didn't buy it!.

Last edited:
What can I say........... I'm a tool tart.
If something I want comes up and it's a good deal ill take it. I never borrow or hire anything if I can help it ill buy where possible and have 2 lock ups full of various bits of kit.
My business is also my hobby, I don't drink, smoke or spend hundreds on clothes every month. I work hard all day and most evenings I am quoting work etc hence why I have an extensive range of quality tools, a new van, lots of work on, a liver that's like brand new and a full set of teeth.
I have a Ritmo to apply thin coat systems, a lotus xs, a g4 for the bigger mono jobs and two gen plus gennys one of which I can now sell so the g4 would have cost me about £1500. taking all that infirmation into account it would make me a Penis if I didn't buy it!.
you forgot to say your a boring fat ****

Status
Not open for further replies.