Fully qualified screeder with years of experience

Me and one other bloke do 100 meters before lunch mate. Southwest screeding...ask Nigel if we're any good. He knows us well. I'll take your advice tho and ask if he's got anything on. Cheers buddy
That’s cool mate,I didn’t mean it that way, I meant if your quick you boys earn a ton of money screeding on site

Hey I’m looking for a used liquid screed pump
Brinkman fhs200
Putzmeister sp20
Flowman
A fairly fresh one preferably

Only speaking from my own experience but I much prefer the lancy pumps for flow screed. Putzmeister all the way for normal screeds but their flow screed pumps are awfull!!! Again.....only my opinion
I have a Sp11 already for spray plastering it will do screed as well but looking for something a bit bigger

Hi everyone. I am a fully qualified screeder with experience of laying screeds of every type. Im familiar with screeds that include

. traditional fibre screed
. Quick drying screeds
. Flow screed (liquid)
.latex
. Retinol extreme (tile on in just 7 days)
.kerikol
.SBR screeds
.Mapaei screed
.I also offer the full flooring package of insulation, underfloor heating and screed over the top.

I'm self employed and have full public liability insurance.

If anyone needs a screeder at shirt notice then give me a message. I can provide hundreds of pictures of previous work and can also supply hundreds of references.

Up untill now I have sub contracted for one employer for 7 years but I'm finally in a position to advertise for myself (hence the post)

Thanks guys.
Welcome along

Hi everyone. I am a fully qualified screeder with experience of laying screeds of every type. Im familiar with screeds that include

. Quick drying screeds
. Flow screed (liquid)
.latex
.kerikol
.SBR screeds
.Mapaei screed
.I also offer the full flooring package of insulation, underfloor heating and screed over the top.

If anyone needs a screeder at shirt notice then give me a message. I can provide hundreds of pictures of previous work and can also supply hundreds of references.

Up untill now I have sub contracted for one employer for 7 years but I'm finally in a position to advertise for myself (hence the post)

Thanks guys.

. Quick drying screeds
. Flow screed (liquid)
.latex
.kerikol
.SBR screeds
.Mapaei screed

Thanks guys.
P

. Quick drying screeds
. Flow screed (liquid)
.latex
.kerikol
.SBR screeds
.Mapaei screed

Thanks guys.
I can offer you job email me for yariv@yag.co.il