Fully qualified screeder with years of experience

Members online

Haydock1

Hi everyone. I am a fully qualified screeder with experience of laying screeds of every type. Im familiar with screeds that include

. traditional fibre screed
. Quick drying screeds
. Flow screed (liquid)
.latex
. Retinol extreme (tile on in just 7 days)
.kerikol
.SBR screeds
.Mapaei screed
.I also offer the full flooring package of insulation, underfloor heating and screed over the top.

I'm self employed and have full public liability insurance.

If anyone needs a screeder at shirt notice then give me a message. I can provide hundreds of pictures of previous work and can also supply hundreds of references.

Up untill now I have sub contracted for one employer for 7 years but I'm finally in a position to advertise for myself (hence the post)

Thanks guys.

Hi everyone. I am a fully qualified screeder with experience of laying screeds of every type. Im familiar with screeds that include

. Quick drying screeds
. Flow screed (liquid)
.latex
.kerikol
.SBR screeds
.Mapaei screed
.I also offer the full flooring package of insulation, underfloor heating and screed over the top.

If anyone needs a screeder at shirt notice then give me a message. I can provide hundreds of pictures of previous work and can also supply hundreds of references.

Up untill now I have sub contracted for one employer for 7 years but I'm finally in a position to advertise for myself (hence the post)

Thanks guys.

if your looking for work mate
try
cannyfloorscreeding.com

number on website

. Quick drying screeds
. Flow screed (liquid)
.latex
.kerikol
.SBR screeds
.Mapaei screed

Thanks guys.
Welcome!

Where are you based?

liverpool I think
haydock (y) (y)
Haydock's not in Liverpool you spakker.

Do you like my new ringtone? Scared the s**t out of lab today when it went off through the old Bluetooth speakers.

Haydocks my surname not my location boys haha. I'm based in North Devon. But willing to travel as long as the job justifies the travel.

. Quick drying screeds
. Flow screed (liquid)
.latex
.kerikol
.SBR screeds
.Mapaei screed

Thanks guys.

Hello mate, nice intro. I'm in South Devon, I turn away all screeding and never have anyone to pass it on to. Send me your number , be handy to have

Hi yeah I know Nigel, I was trained by one of nma's only (and better ;) ) rivals lol. Again tho mate, appreciate all the response

Hello mate, nice intro. I'm in South Devon, I turn away all screeding and never have anyone to pass it on to. Send me your number , be handy to have
I've sent you a message fella. Well I think I did anyway haha, still getting the hang of this. Cheers

Well if your any good you would earn a ton of money working for Nigel, my mate pisses 100m2 a day on £6m but got to do a fair bit of travel for it
Me and one other bloke do 100 meters before lunch mate. Southwest screeding...ask Nigel if we're any good. He knows us well. I'll take your advice tho and ask if he's got anything on. Cheers buddy

How far would you travel down I live between Newquay and St Austell but frequently travel down west
Ive done the screeding on 20 odd houses in helston which is right down. Done some screeding in the Truro hospital last week and have done floors in most places in between.

Penzance,
Launceston,
Bude
Hayle
Done the Falmouth university
And a few big McCarthy and stone sites. Carlyon bay and Falmouth