Fully qualified screeder looking for work

Haydock1

Hi all, I'm a fully qualified screeder with ten years experience in all types of screed including traditional screed, liquid screed, quick drying screeds (topcem, retinol extreme, keracem, k- screed ect) heavy duty screeds, and all types of latexing and self leveling compounds, lime based screed aswell as SBR screeds, and minimal depth bonded screeds. I have worked all over the country screeding and did a year in Israel screeding and teaching the local groundworkers my trade, I have used every kind of pump imaginable and worked with lomar robots and powerfloats. I recently came back from Israel and am looking to take on more private work than site work so I'm just putting the feelers out. If anyone needs a screeder then give me a shout, I'm more than happy to travel if the money is right and/or digs are included. I work to a tolerance of +/-3mm over 50m² and have all the latest technical knowledge. So yeah, I guess that pretty much covers it, feel free to message with any enquiries. Hundreds of pictures of my floors available on demand.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you guys soon

email is, haydock1@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

Last edited:
I'm based in Devon (probably should of added that to be fair ) but I cover all of the UK as long as the job makes it worthwhile.

Cheers