Fuel tax allowance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I claim for everything... i have never had help and when i needed help the most for the state in 2010 i was told to do one...

Self employed and entrepreneurs are the backbone of the country and should be supported....

Sorry I'm late! I was away and then I didn't get a notification!

You can do it either way - mileage or receipts but we always go for mileage. You are allowed 45p per mile up to 10k, then 25p per mile.

Please bear in mind, those that like to tweak their figures because when they see what they're getting, they don't like it :RpS_scared:, although HMRC don't ask for evidence at time of submission, if they decide to check you out (which they do randomly), your figures better stack up.

Yes it is easy to do your own tax returns, just as it's easy for me to plaster my own wall. Would I want to? No... because I am not an expert and can find better things to do with my time. We all work to pay for things or services, so paying a tax agent or accountant to do your tax return for you relieves that bit of a headache and will probably work out better than if you do it yourself. In our experience we usually get more back, simply because we know what we are doing.

As a small plug for ourselves: Not only do we do self-assessment tax returns for CIS (self employed) and PAYE, we also submit returns for sole traders who are looking to reduce their tax bills.

The start of the new tax year is 6th April. Why not sign up with us now and be ready for the off!

(There - all done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.