frozen shoulder

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagenhamboy

Is anybody been or suffer from frozen shoulder because i went to the Doc's last week saying that i have a pain at the top of my shoulder since the summer once he checked he said that its a mild frozen shoulder give me some tables and booked some physio. But its at night just cant sleep with it as anyone got any tips Doc told me to rest it told him that i am a plasterer and since i cant trowel with my left hand i cant give it any rest and they say this is just the beginning of the pain so any help would be grateful.

go for a private ultrsound, it will more clearly identify the problem and then you might get an injection which would help.

Is anybody been or suffer from frozen shoulder because i went to the Doc's last week saying that i have a pain at the top of my shoulder since the summer once he checked he said that its a mild frozen shoulder give me some tables and booked some physio. But its at night just cant sleep with it as anyone got any tips Doc told me to rest it told him that i am a plasterer and since i cant trowel with my left hand i cant give it any rest and they say this is just the beginning of the pain so any help would be grateful.
sound like you are on your way out mate like me and a few other on here ! as my son say's MTFU !! oh and lots of painkillers

Just had an injection on mine after months of physio and 1week later it's brill, don't know how long it,ll last.

Always worse in the winter if you suffer from rep strain injury ? you have to live with it or pack in ? thats the choices we have in life and plastering dont get any easier the older you get !! pain killers help but will fck you up long term ,work through it and keep going ,no pain rocky !!!!!

Mines comes and go's, physio gave me rubber band thing
bands_zps770209a0.jpg
, But you need to exercise with it 3 times a day,

Stops it hurting,
but could just be cos i think it working and all the painkillers.

Could be tendonitis. If you can get out for a year or so and do a less demanding job. Recover and then come back. I had tynosynovitus in the wrist at 33 and took 6 years off. Still ran the business with subbies and made in 96 £100 a week! I went on the taxi's at weekends to make ends meet. Slowly came back into it but only on the rendering. Skimming will knacker any body's joints up given time especially on the ceilings. Be lazy and learn a lad how to trowel up, you put on and he trowels up, save your joints and wear his out.

had tennis elbow had cortsone injection it comes back after a while got it again ,wear and tear

Status
Not open for further replies.