From plastering all week to do gardening as there is good weather lol

Members online

Spanishplasterer32

From plaster to garden lol propa grafter me like lets dance the Macarena hahahah
20180421_134159.jpg

Hi, ive had a mad moment and would like to get into plastering i have designed cars out of clay before they go into production for a few years. Just need a little bit of info is there anyone in norfolk i could learn on the job as i have a family and couldnt afford to go on a course for 6 weeks as i need an income. What way have other people become plasterers. Im a quick leaner and if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Hi, ive had a mad moment and would like to get into plastering i have designed cars out of clay before they go into production for a few years. Just need a little bit of info is there anyone in norfolk i could learn on the job as i have a family and couldnt afford to go on a course for 6 weeks as i need an income. What way have other people become plasterers. Im a quick leaner and if anyone could point me in the right direction.
Hi mate the prob is that you far away. Im in Sunderland. Any good?i feel sorry reading them words because I was the same