From Nothing to busy in 3 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Chaps,

Not had much work on over the last few weeks and then this morning I was awoken by the mobile ringing.... House needed rendering so I said yeah sure organised a time to come see..

While at the job 3 more jobs phoned in so went and looked at them at then came home to find 2 more calls on the answer phone... Looking good!

;) ;) ;)

Danny

jesus christ how much work?

so far next week I have

monday day 3 big artex ceilings need skimming Monday night 20m2 ceiling skim
tuesday 2 more artex ceilings TuesdayNight 20m2 ceiling skim
wednesday float and set job of a bedroom wednesday night working late to make head way
Thursday finish float and set Thursday night skim another 20m2 ceiling
Friday just loads of patching Friday night BEER

all bloody ceilings I am going to be exhausted and have shoulders like rambo!

However I am thinking of the money .......

Regards

Danny

You don't have to answer this Danny but roughly how much will you look at making in a week like that?
I'm looking at trying to get more work before jacking my 'main' job as a driver. Need to make it pay though, wife, kids and mortgage etc! I need to be bringing in around £400 per week, is this a possibilty on a week to week basis, and I know obviously it's dependant on my area etc. I'm around the southport, preston areas so should be plenty to go at. Any info greatly appreciated.
Cheers
russ

hi people just joined the site thought i say hello..
danny your a mad man wish i could do that much work in a week.is that all in one place??

Hello,

Welcome to the forum chaps,

As far as money be around £2kish not priced the ceilings in the evning yet but I have done loads of work for the builder so normally just invoice it in

£400 a week is easy, can get that my way just labouring, site work day rate is around £150 a day but if you on price soo much more..... Domestics are better money but you have to be so careful with furniture and carpets a lot can go wrong, but the rewards are right up there

Its all over the place, gonna be a hard week but hey ho. I have got help on wednesday from DPBEDS which I am going to be very greatful of.

Cheers

Danny

i used to work that much lol but at the mo just joined a gym so got to go there :(

nice one though, certainly makes you look forward to the fri night hey ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.