Friday 13th nightmare

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

pftmonojetman

Private Member
What a c**t todays been ffs, started off to do 40 meters of metal which wasnt ready cos of sparks nuff said so went to spray sto levell cote, just wouldnt go right f**k*d my 20m hose it was ok last time i used it today it was F*****g blocked f**k knows why half way through a spray elecy disconeccted my water supply the knob, compresser was playing up couldnt operate at the gun , the r&s started spinning round. Spraying wet then stiff everything that could go wrong did i looked a right tit today,

crappy weather only sprayed on monday rest of week has bin shiiiiiiiiiiiiite av now got 6 houses prepaired windows all masked up rendaided and beaded i will be clappimg my hands when the weather breaks . thats if i can get the hang of the clamped r & s lol

Had a decent spray today changed the R&S from a d6-3 to a d8-1,5 went ok but the machine kept stopping after spraying a m2 or so had to keep pressing the start button to get going again started to do my F*****g head in, anybody got any suggestions as to what the problem may be cheers

Yeah it's f**k*d mate. Could just be a dodgy switch ...... I bet simps says it's your mercury switch lol what machine you got an S44 ain't it

don't know about the s44 but on the pft machine there is a mercury switch on the motor so if the motor is vibrating around a lot this can make it cut out. the reason a motor will vibrate and move around a lot while mixing is because the R&S have been clamped in out of central. Also if you have a water problem then this will cut the machine out.

Think youve hit the nail on the head there Paul come to think about it, its an outside tap on the cabins so its connected to the site office, canteen and bogs never give it a thought, if someone flushes the shithouse it will drop pressure

simplybesty said:
don't know about the s44 but on the pft machine there is a mercury switch on the motor so if the motor is vibrating around a lot this can make it cut out. the reason a motor will vibrate and move around a lot while mixing is because the R&S have been clamped in out of central. Also if you have a water problem then this will cut the machine out.

told you lol.

a d 8-1 is too much for the mains water you need a barrel for that rotor and stator thats why its cutting out

merlin said:
how u finding a d8, 1.5 mate, easy enough to spray?
the only material ive sprayed with it before was pral m pretty good i thought. Couldnt really say today cos it kept cutting out

you two wont be taking the p@ss when we re smashing them gables in 45 mins,lol . chris was you using an aftermixer with it?

pftmonojetman said:
Something to do with the water pressure im pretty sure of it now mate, the r&s is ok

now were learning ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. If you can deposite my fee into the normal account please ;D ;D

@ Ian no mate there was no after mixer on the machine
@ Paul the way ive been shaping last couple of days you wouldnt think i knew how to use one ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.