Freebie.........

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello chaps,

I have kindly been offered a trade pack of these www.elecprotect.com

All we want in exchange is a good review in depth review... preferably with photos and pros and cons etc.

We figured you machine boys would benefit from it more than the average plasterer....

the first person to send me a PM with their username, full name, address and contact telephone number will kindly get sent the trade pack :)

Regards

Danny

iv tried them the germans have a cover which is far better than this one it just fits nice in to there sockets and leave feelers sticking out to show you where they are .......where as this one you have these white plastic screws that dont work very well:RpS_unsure::RpS_unsure::RpS_unsure:

they arent plastic screws they are litlle toogles, and i recieved my free box last friday

ther german ones were polystyrene discs werent they, plus the never fed the cables till last on the job i was on. i love germany

were rubbish ze Germans are always miles ahead they had machines when we were using sticks and they put beads up to rule off because ze wall has to be perfect if they stringlined ze beads maybe they would be outschtanding

Status
Not open for further replies.