Free trowel

Members online

well @bof wins it.... PM me your address and I will post it tomorrow
Lol , @Danny I'm 57 , I screeded two floors last year , apart from a dying enthusiasm due to reserving my knees for my return to skateboarding upon retirement , anything more than a small extension people get it pumped , I can't buy the sand and cement for the same as job done
The other thing is I don't use a screed trowel , never close the surface up , just poly float and old steel skimmer to clean edges
If @Smudger1 will use it he's more than welcome for all the hours of entertainment
If he won't then I'll do a video of the labourers lay on for your entertainment

Lol , @Danny I'm 57 , I screeded two floors last year , apart from a dying enthusiasm due to reserving my knees for my return to skateboarding upon retirement , anything more than a small extension people get it pumped , I can't buy the sand and cement for the same as job done
The other thing is I don't use a screed trowel , never close the surface up , just poly float and old steel skimmer to clean edges
If @Smudger1 will use it he's more than welcome for all the hours of entertainment

Well if @Smudger1 wants it he can have first dibs and he does not want it I think @essexandy is also deserving and it is nearly as tall as him

Full of useless northerners so called plasterers anyway , they wouldn’t know one ene of a trowel to the other end , I’m wasted on here :coffe:

Maybe next time :D I have a few other things hopefully happening in the future... just waiting for some confirmation ffrom the company :D

Nice 1 mate, you have it cos I'd prob only give it to my labourer that I'm training up he hasn't earned the right to have a free proper marshaltown off me yet :sisi:

A ptf pint glass or mug be nice tho, just saying like :inocente: