Free Spray Plastering Training Day From British Gypsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not on standby, I told him earlier in the week that Stu couldn't make it and would leave a space and he wasn't interested.

Only joking mate I spoke to him aswell yesterday, unfortunately he can't make it as he's got a big pile of washing & ironing to get done before Xmas plus all the other housework. But the free space has been filled up by a premier forum member :RpS_thumbup:

Only joking mate I spoke to him aswell yesterday, unfortunately he can't make it as he's got a big pile of washing & ironing to get done before Xmas plus all the other housework. But the free space has been filled up by a premier forum member :RpS_thumbup:

**** me that narrows it down a bit..............is it spunky?

i wasnt interested but then Lee told me theres free bacon sarnies in the morning. can i go? paul you dont need to go, you never use gypsum plaster anymore.

i wasnt interested but then Lee told me theres free bacon sarnies in the morning. can i go? paul you dont need to go, you never use gypsum plaster anymore.

And a free trip to a lap dancing bar in the evening, that's why Eddies coming, he wants a go on a "POLE" :rolleyes)

It was good mate :RpS_thumbup:

It was a bit like this:

And a bit like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.