Free Labourer

Status
Not open for further replies.

micc

Hi looking to learn new skills in the plastering trade and if possible get a full time job, I've done various building work in the past but think that I would be most suited to plastering, I've got my own van and tools I'm honest, hard working and reliable. I live in Wolverhampton and I am willing to give my time up for somebody for free on weekends as have full time job if they would help me out? What have you got to lose??

Welcome nice offer to work for free but dont sell yourself short nobody should have to work for nothing sure someone will give you a chance with that good attitude :RpS_thumbsup:

Welcome nice offer to work for free but dont sell yourself short nobody should have to work for nothing sure someone will give you a chance with that good attitude :RpS_thumbsup:
I agree that no one should work for nothing but weekend work in return for knowledge from a decent spread sounds good to me,he would have to pay for a course so he'll still be better off plus probably learn more this way,:)

welcome and good luck to you micc :RpS_thumbup:

Yeah that is exactly how I'm thinking here I believe best way you can learn is to be all hands on working along side with someone who does this for a living

Yeah that is exactly how I'm thinking here I believe best way you can learn is to be all hands on working along side with someone who does this for a living
I think it's a good idea,if I were to be in your situation I would be willing to do the same,I hope someone local to you can help you out.:RpS_thumbup:

I agree that no one should work for nothing but weekend work in return for knowledge from a decent spread sounds good to me,he would have to pay for a course so he'll still be better off plus probably learn more this way,:)

welcome and good luck to you micc :RpS_thumbup:
Ok at least buy him lunch.....3.00 meal deal and a pint after work....1/2 :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.