Freddie flintoff

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at the weigh in he looked ill and old i think hell get smashed all over the place

did you see how ill he looked at the weigh in a shaddow of the freddie the nation knows and loves looks really gaunt in the face

has anyone watched the lords to the rings programmes? i watched 1 and 2 but the 3rd hasnt been on yet

ive put a link in the private members section if anyone wantsone

doh............forgot about that...Dannys gets abit knicker twisty about putting links up in the open bit....................soz Danny................:RpS_blushing:

more importantly...why the **** is david price still fighting bums like met skelton? he should be going for the european now

more importantly...why the **** is david price still fighting bums like met skelton? he should be going for the european now

another waste of time opponent for price...........wanna see him agaginst tyson fury...........fury is fighting the morn so that should be canny............:RpS_thumbup:

tyson fury is shite. hes been fighting bums. price would beat him everytime and anyone who says different is deluded. he should drop his british and commonwealth belts and start challenging for european and world. tyson needs to stay on channel 5 fighting people like fraudley, matt skelton, michael sprott and danny williams.

I though he might be allowed to pull the cricket bat out? Get things a bit tasty:RpS_sneaky::RpS_thumbup:.......... Novelty fight:rolleyes)

LOL, alright - back on topic I see Flintoff is talking about retiring from his boxing 'career' now haha :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.