forming corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankk

Externally how best to form corners without using corner beads?
It is to be pebble dashed. and how do you form a neat corner at window return where pebbles meet smooth return.
thanks. franco

Fix or prop a straight edge up the angle at the depth you want your finish/reciever then when you go round the corner prop it flush with the dash you have just done or cut the edge at 45' if your doing the next panel another day if that makes sense.

Same idea apply if making the reveals smooth?
The customer wants smooth reveals?
They want it to match the house,its a brown colour.
difficult to match.
thanks Rigsby@

Correct Clemo!
And why the fook didn't they spread one face to the deck & dash it down?
Having said that I know them, from my neck of woods, #sticktodampcourses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a
i just put the vid up for how he does the corners. im no dashing ninja so i can't comment on definative pebble to dasher ratios...........................:baaa:

Its a canny way to do it , dunno how he manages the thin strip left if no lab there etc ? The finished the vid before that bit , 2 ppl and a straight edge is the way a normally do it . Wud be good to see how he finished it lol

How many of you use beads on render/dashing jobs, how many do the stick method? Does it depend on the job cost.

How many of you use beads on render/dashing jobs, how many do the stick method? Does it depend on the job cost.[/QUOTE
In you plastering career if you haven't been shown properly how to do things by an experienced plasterer. Your always double guessing.(self taught) Them lucky ones out there , You know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.