For the many

Members online

http://www.thelondoneconomic.com/tl...a-loser-oh-dear-youve-been-brainwashed/18/08/

Maybe the fact that corbyn wants to alleviate the loopholes for the MSM billionaires to avoid or minimise the tax they pay, is why many demonise him and so many of the general public eat it up.

Conservative voters don't attend dumb arse rallies my friend, we like jollies down the pub, mucking out our horses, counting our money, no time for that rubbish, we will be heard loud and clear on June 8th make no mistake about that.

No its the fact he is a complete dick the public don't like him, and he surrounds himself with even bigger dicks in Abbott and McDonnell.
The crowds don't lie :) might pop into hull tomorrow if I finish early enough to see our saviour :) that's if there is any room to get into hull lol

Conservative voters don't attend dumb arse rallies my friend, we like jollies down the pub, mucking out our horses, counting our money, no time for that rubbish, we will be heard loud and clear on June 8th make no mistake about that.
Think it's more to the fact that the media moguls are all billionaires operating offshore accounts which corbyn wants to clamp down on, so they run storys to undermine him etc, and sadly the public is a gullible lot.

Think it's more to the fact that the media moguls are all billionaires operating offshore accounts which corbyn wants to clamp down on, so they run storys to undermine him etc, and sadly the public is a gullible lot.

What utter rubbish, so why did all the labour MP's resign from their posts ? Are they all billionaires as well

Plus conservative voters don't do rallies don't go marching on Downing Street to protest against democratic decisions, that is all the lefties

I don't know why they resigned, ask them. I'd imagine they ain't short a bob or top all the same

Plus conservative voters don't do rallies don't go marching on Downing Street to protest against democratic decisions, that is all the lefties
Surely some Conservative voters voted remain too, as their leaders and current leader all championed to remain. So how do u know they didnt protest. Did you ask every protester their political tendency?

Why? I don't think so, I think he acts genuinely and with integrity. Why is he a cock?

I'll ask again why did all the labour MP's leave their posts ? It wasn't because he acts genuinely and with integrity is it ?

Surely some Conservative voters voted remain too, as their leaders and current leader all championed to remain. So how do u know they didnt protest. Did you ask every protester their political tendency?

It's not in the conservative voters DNA to do such dumb things, all lefties protesting against democracy as usual

I'll ask again why did all the labour MP's leave their posts ? It wasn't because he acts genuinely and with integrity is it ?
Maybe it is, maybe the ones that quit were the would be expense fiddlers etc, sayin politicians of all parties were at that. Psychic are you that you know peoples reasons? Torys and democracy hasn't always been intertwined. Say what u want, torys won't be good for us over here.

Maybe it is, maybe the ones that quit were the would be expense fiddlers etc, sayin politicians of all parties were at that. Psychic are you that you know peoples reasons? Torys and democracy hasn't always been intertwined. Say what u want, torys won't be good for us over here.

So tell me why over there you get more spent per head than any other country ?

What utter rubbish, so why did all the labour MP's resign from their posts ? Are they all billionaires as well
They resigned because they were gonna be accountable and their little game was up, the same as why the media hate him and all the other tax avoiders is because the game is up. Career politicians and if corbyne gets in they are gone and tom Watson will be first :)

They resigned because they were gonna be accountable and their little game was up, the same as why the media hate him and all the other tax avoiders is because the game is up. Career politicians and if corbyne gets in they are gone and tom Watson will be first :)

That wasn't the reason at all was it lol.

Usually the way it works here, if someone ask you a question you answer it before demanding answers to your own question
Probably because the infrastructure set up here is awful, and more needs spent to bring here back in line with rest of uk. Belfast and Derry would be our two main cities, yeah? Is their a motorway connecting them? No. Is their a dual carriageway? No. On the way to Derry, there is 50miles on single lane road, with I think 4 short passing lanes, which isn't really good in this say and age. There isn't motorways Linkin one side to the other. Hell even road to dublin is classed as a dual carriageway from Hillsborough. There is a lot of public money spent on enquiries into events of the troubles, and we know how lawyers and solicitors like to charge for that. When the good old dup has squandered 400millin of public money on the Wooden pellet scandal, never mind the rest of the ineptitude they show on a regular basis. Does that help you Gordon?