For The Attention Of British Gypsum ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to BG today and did the bag survey.................They seemed receptive, but actions speak louder than words...............anyone else done it??
They came to visit me on site a few weeks back and I can honestly say that they know there is a problem and will be putting measures in place in the not to distant future to fix it. Seemed very interested in what I thought and asked me what new products I would like to see. Quick setting plaster for small gauges and a strong plaster with fibres in for bad walls were my ideas, wonder what my royalties will be?? Lol

They came to visit me on site a few weeks back and I can honestly say that they know there is a problem and will be putting measures in place in the not to distant future to fix it. Seemed very interested in what I thought and asked me what new products I would like to see. Quick setting plaster for small gauges and a strong plaster with fibres in for bad walls were my ideas, wonder what my royalties will be?? Lol

I suggested to them on several occasions about selling little sachets of additives (like those of Feb DH) to add to the plaster, one to slow it down and one to speed it up. Each time I've been told what a good idea it is, still waiting though.

Don't want to make the stuff too easy to use though. I quite like the unpredictability a handful of bonding and some sludge from the washing out bucket adds.

Yep! Why waste money when there is nothing that can't be achieved with plaster using sludge, cement or a pint of piss!
And nothing cement based that can't be overcome with a bit of plaster.

Experience teaches you what you can get away with & how long it will take, and more importantly skim ... and you can't put that in a bottle with £19.99 written on it!

ide like the boards to be reduced in weight, I am 47 you know?

ide like the boards to be reduced in weight, I am 47 you know?

You had better talk to Knauf or Lafarge as they may listen & seem to have 90% of the market now!

Or chuck a few 8x4 fireline up on a ceiling & then the 6x3s will seem like they're made of celatex for a while.

For The Attention Of British Gypsum ...

Status
Not open for further replies.