for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a blank page with three pics and a bit of gumpf? I reckon my 6 year old could design a better webpage

i thought it said 'Venetians polish plasterers' I was gonna ask how much :RpS_drool:

why buy the name just make one up similar

There you go made a better website that says it all... its up to the buyer what they do with it... ask danny take a look now

Venetian Polished Plasters PS HIT F5 to reload page

and the smart arse that says its rap site is i cant be bothered developing it unlike 20 of my other sites... but just got £8K work off it hahahha

There you go made a better website that says it all... its up to the buyer what they do with it... ask danny take a look now

Venetian Polished Plasters PS HIT F5 to reload page

and the smart arse that says its rap site is i cant be bothered developing it unlike 20 of my other sites... but just got £8K work off it hahahha

Are you having a laugh? I read your code, well if you could call it that and you are not even upto date with that!!!

Hope you plaster better than you "build" web sites!

I based my opinion from the link in your signature below your posts.... I have viewed the code in all and it's simple HTML crap with each site sharing the same basic copied and paste code, you just moved a few thing around.

You can't build for s**t.

well they seem to work for me and to be honest i think people like simple easy to understand websites im not a web developer and never professed to be, but why pay exhorbitant rates for sites when you dont have to... at least i took the time to learn how to do them

Status
Not open for further replies.