1 extra large fruit of the loom British Gypsum White t-shirt never worn - £5.99

1 Thistle plaster mug for tea, coffee or cider - £4.99

2 pens - 2 for £2 or £1 each

1 thistle strap thingy - £1.50

1 box of plasters for when you fall off your stilts & cut yourself 99p

Also for sale 2 bags of thistle spray finish special offer only £5 a bag

:RpS_thumbsup:

photo-1844.jpg

I'll have 'em. I've started collecting BG stuff. Not sure bout the extra large t shirt, maybe Warrior might want it for a hanky

The t-shirt just doesn't fit me, I tried it on last nite as a nightie but you could still see my camel toe :RpS_unsure:

Hmmmmm. Just had a thought, if I bought me self a ritmo I wouldnt have to do that skimming course you suggested :RpS_thumbsup:

whats the date on the plaster? Have bg made any new batches yet? did you tell them that you think its s**t andy?

Have any of you thought about trying mp finish this gb lark is starting to sound like hard work

whats the date on the plaster? Have bg made any new batches yet? did you tell them that you think its s**t andy?

Joe said that it would be fine to use a bit after the date and that it will be a bit slower.
I don't think it's s**t Steve, I'm just a bit undecided about it. I definitely don't think it's superior in terms of "finish" over Multi but could have some advantages for hand application in certain circumstances and obviously having just laid out on a Ritmo I can see us using it a lot in the future out of choice.

lol theres about 5/6 uthers plasterers coming over and a load of uther mates and the missis's mates too and if your on the drink all day
you really want to drive home??
get nicked and have your van toed away yer go for it lads on your head be it :RpS_thumbsup:

i spray it 2 takes a bit of geting used 2 but when u get in to it its good. just dont pull it 2 much.

it went nice on cpi actually. it was the re skim i didnt like. didnt pull in atall, and it was really cold so just took hours. and then in about 5 mins went dark. im sure theres a nack to it. but it started to get on my nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.