For any mancs

Members online

A
Am I missing something here???
Somebody post work elsewhere.. Someone then posts it on here at no gain to themselves... What's the problem Mashman??...it's hardly thieving is it?
All im saying is this lad is trying to build his site up.If you want to find jobs just join his site.Dont know the lad personally but he seems a good lad

IMG_0563.JPG

When I first saw this thread I thought "Goodun", someone will do well from that share.
After @mashman posted I knew a bit more, I'm a philistine and hadn't realised that there is another forum/group on the facebook thingy (thick eh).

In summing up, I now know there's work in Manchester, I also now know there's a forum like this on face-book run by a bloke that I don't know, who is rated as "seems ok" by another bloke I don't know.

@mashman seems upset that this info was lifted from the other site, but if I was in Manchester I'd be happy to see it, and now I know about the Fb site, I might give it a look.
Who's harmed, who's the loser?

Tbh, I think it's bugger all wrong with it sharing jobs, Mat on Facebook is a decent guy so as Scott and Mircea and so on, they always share jobs, help people get paid for jobs, raise money for unfortunate guys etc. But I don't understand your outrage over this, people get stuck for work on Facebook and here and on other platforms and in real life.
Still I would've expected more from a grown man with 40 years of experience than running back to someone and grassing them up for reposting them jobs. Childish thing to do.
As before I said to guys here, join dryliners uk forum as occasionally there's plastering work available and not a lot of takers for it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk