fookin rapid skimming!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got if from CCF mate took it back and they have contacted rep from BG. He called me and has taken some of the bags up to there head office for testing and for there plasterers/technicians to use should hear the results Fri

Ha they should on site test it on a bit more than a m2 of board.
I'd pay them a good rate to see the sweat p1ssin out of them with 35m2 of reveals and ceilings to trowel up!

apologise and Give us all day rate till they sort the s**t out or say our water is dirty, our drills are over mixing it and we're doing it all wrong and should attend a 5day intensive course.

It's just the weather it would good if BG gaves us sachets to re***d or set the plaster quicker this would help us a lot me thinks.

I've suggested this to a couple of the head guys at BG and both said they'd look into the idea, what interested them most was when I mentioned how much they'd make out of selling these little sachets. s**t loads!

but surley with the sachets then there would be even more people will think they can do thier own plastering cos they will buy loads of the retarder bang it in and have ages and ages to play with it to get it right

Had a couple bags of multi go off on me like a fookin rocket today. Had to sponge float, hate sponging:RpS_mad:. Tell them to get their finger out with those sachets at BG:RpS_thumbup:

as i said then even more people will become plasterers cos they can get loads of sachets and make the set last ages assuring that they can get the perfect finish

Status
Not open for further replies.