font and colour

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPS

Private Member
is there away of changing the font, colour and style of our writing permanently ​so we dont have to do it every time?

You know when you change colour if you chose White you can't see what I'm typing but would thought I'd let you know how you're mother jumped on that nig

why would you ant too

because i like other colours and i can type in code without people seeing what im writing

if you write in white it still shows what you have written on the notification email

so whats the chances of having the option to change the format?

spunky

، میں نے کل رات کی ترسیل مرد کی طرف سے ایک پیغام دیا گیا تھا مجھ سے پوچھ آپ کو بتانے کے لئے کہ آپ کے والد ان فلو اوراب محفوظ ختم ہو گیا ہے آپ کے لئے اگلے ہفتے سے زیادہ اپنے مسلمان کی شادی کے لئے جارج گاؤں کے بڑے کے لئے اڑ گیا ہے

PS دن سے وہ اب بھی اپنی ماں کو دیکھا نہیں اس نے اپنے چچازاد بہن کے Saahir کے ساتھ پکڑنے کے ان کے اپنے بھائی کو چوس بندکرنے کے بعد
بھاگ گیا

err barr gum its cold

I don't get the formatting pallete when I go to post, so can't insert photos and change stuff. Is it a Mac thing or have I missed something?

wonder how many people have started highlighting these posts and maybe others too:RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.