Float and set

Members online

StanSpread

Hey up dudes week 4 into my resettlement course. Really enjoying myself. Walls were all pissed before I started what do you think?

Attachments

• 1481144982651.jpg
    1481144982651.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 626
Loving it mate! Can't wait to get on the job with a spread!! The lad at gold trowel really pushes you which is what I need having never worked in the building trade. This site has been really helpful too! How long you been spreading mate? Do you still enjoy it?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Loving it mate! Can't wait to get on the job with a spread!! The lad at gold trowel really pushes you which is what I need having never worked in the building trade. This site has been really helpful too! How long you been spreading mate? Do you still enjoy it?

Is it still shane?

Good to hear .. you've picked the toughest as far as graft in my opinion just be prepared for all the aches..and never being able to smell properly.
I've been at it for about 11 years but was labouring at 15 with my dad at weekends. I've actually found a new love for it again to be honest with all the new stuff that's come out and I can see you've probably had ago at most of them from the trowel box.. best of luck with your journey hope all goes well for you

Yes mate so glad I opted for that course I initially went for another one but changed it when I looked into it further.

Yes mate so glad I opted for that course I initially went for another one but changed it when I looked into it further.

Tell him matt from up north said hello and to drop me a txt as I got a book I need to sort out for him

Good to hear .. you've picked the toughest as far as graft in my opinion just be prepared for all the aches..and never being able to smell properly.
I've been at it for about 11 years but was labouring at 15 with my dad at weekends. I've actually found a new love for it again to be honest with all the new stuff that's come out and I can see you've probably had ago at most of them from the trowel box.. best of luck with your journey hope all goes well for you
Thank you bud all the best pal [emoji123][emoji123]

Am at it 18 years I think it's probably more. And I still love plastering and rendering. It really is my dream job. I wouldn't change it. It's not even about the money anymore. I just love standing back and saying I did that. I have a ceiling to do tomorrow morning then have to go do some hardwall am looking forward to working in 2 different places tomorrow. Can't wait to get the mixer going tbh bring it on am only happy when I've a trowel in my hand.

Am at it 18 years I think it's probably more. And I still love plastering and rendering. It really is my dream job. I wouldn't change it. It's not even about the money anymore. I just love standing back and saying I did that. I have a ceiling to do tomorrow morning then have to go do some hardwall am looking forward to working in 2 different places tomorrow. Can't wait to get the mixer going tbh bring it on am only happy when I've a trowel in my hand.

Spat tea at my phone funny.

Tell Shane I said hello. It was the best 6 weeks apprenticeship I can remember him showing me how to mix skim. The good old days takes me back. It was great when we got rained off inside the centre we would sit down and have tea. Shane is my mentor and my soul mate. As Shane would say keep on spreading.

Tell Shane I said hello. It was the best 6 weeks apprenticeship I can remember him showing me how to mix skim. The good old days takes me back. It was great when we got rained off inside the centre we would sit down and have tea. Shane is my mentor and my soul mate. As Shane would say keep on spreading.
:numberone: he's a nice chap youd like him

You learned skimming? I thought plastering was about the background?

Who the f**k are you? And what have you done with clemo?????