float and set

Members online

Can I have a job? £150 a day and I'm urs..u can keep the £20..id need wed off tho to pick jsa up if that's ok?
That's each mate we do enough to cover ourselfs we will be on the look out once we are up and running proper we just waiting on a couple big contracts coming up

That's each mate we do enough to cover ourselfs we will be on the look out once we are up and running proper we just waiting on a couple big contracts coming up
Cool..ive got a tent Il Stay in ur back garden if that's ok as wont be able to afford digs..

image.jpeg

Lol we always work away mate money is better
Il stay at urs then and keep ur lass company..mate I'm pulling ur plonker ur getting ripped off at £10m2 for plain face finish u wana be getting double that..and for 12 hours a day u wana be getting more Tha £170 a day pal

Your northwest anyone paying that out there in will jack tomorrow ha ha
This job is in Rochdale we are based in plym it's easy days on 170 a day mate people down here won't pay that in Plymouth its s**t when we work away we earn anything from 200- 220 a day but work bloody hard for that

This job is in Rochdale we are based in plym it's easy days on 170 a day mate people down here won't pay that in Plymouth its s**t when we work away we earn anything from 200- 220 a day but work bloody hard for that
If ur working away and only getting £10m2 rendering u need to re-negiote

Why you so angry all the time @Mixy?...you dont know me and keep telling me to f**k my dog as you know I posted on here a few weeks ago that my dog died, which was sad for me...why the revelry in someone elses misfortune?

You dont seem like a good character, I like banter but not really your kind

Why you so angry all the time @Mixy?...you dont know me and keep telling me to f**k my dog as you know I posted on here a few weeks ago that my dog died, which was sad for me...why the revelry in someone elses misfortune?
Because your a mouthy prick you started giving me a load of s**t

Because your a mouthy prick you started giving me a load of s**t
What loads of s**t have I given you? I remember a post saying stop banging on about @Mag all the time and thats it....

If ur working away and only getting £10m2 rendering u need to re-negiote
Ha ha coarser I ain't really heard that before. Take it its them goons who have more multi on them than on the wall . Manchester is full of them

that's not on. have you thought about writing a country and western song about it? that's what i did. it helped me work through it and find some closure.