Float and Set work

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebab king

Private Member
Approx 280m2 of float and set work in Farnborough Hampshire, must be cscs carded, direct for contractor.If intrested i can pass on your details, starts next week.

Ill do it nyself if can change the dates on my cscs card, i have had it 2 years, never used it and the time i need it its 6 weks out of date.

Get and do the test. Then when you get on site phone them and they'll confirm you've resat it

A lot of sites want the card not just the paper, cost £30 for the card but last 5 years instead of 2 fckin rip off bastards I know!

I showed the site manager my test pass confirmation and he wasn't interested. Said they need proof you've paid for the card. What a load of bollox. He spoke to cscs people. They confirmed it and I was allowed on.

I showed the site manager my test pass confirmation and he wasn't interested. Said they need proof you've paid for the card. What a load of bollox. He spoke to cscs people. They confirmed it and I was allowed on.
Good luck with the 11,000th post beddy. Make it a good one

11k jeez!!

Some will but some are strict might as well just pay £30 and get the 5 years card saves ago of aggro

11k I'm expecting something ground breaking :RpS_thumbsup:

Fully qualified advanced plasterer available now

how much a mt2 ?we are two fast clean tidy plasterers ,23 yrs each on site ,tel 07968160084

Yeah thats what i meant.

At least neither of us cover the customers skirtings and carpets...

Status
Not open for further replies.