float and set job

Members online

Am a low end plasterer.
as in other thread.

looking for a gang to take 1000m of float set on high end property in newforest.

pm for details

I might be interested but does the work have to be good. I have a good phone. If I hit any problems I can get youtube on it.

No but I can rent a trowel off plasterers one stopshop. And I have an old 2by1 I can use for an straight edge. Is there a bus service nearby the job.

Sorry boys just a northerner living down south with not a lot of contacts so if you need me

Haha im a southener living up north......I got ran out of the north side of birmingham due to rough rough work.
No would would hire me anymore !!
Scotland next wish me luck !!
(Only £295 a day up there).

Haha im a southener living up north......I got ran out of the north side of birmingham due to rough rough work.
No would would hire me anymore !!
Scotland next wish me luck !!
(Only £295 a day up there).

Sorry mate but after listening to all the southerners I wouldn't work for less than £350day but need 4 breaks n done for 1

Sorry mate but after listening to all the southerners I wouldn't work for less than £350day but need 4 breaks n done for 1

Last time I worked down south I heard
"Feck that fecking tam hes a fecking tit tam is feck im"

Is asked his ground working mate what did all that mean he said "that toms a f**k**g kant mate innit"

No one liked the site agent that day.