Float and set ceiling line.

Members online

Andy didn't say it was a bad outcome pal. All flat and plumb when edge is held to wall. Talking about slight deviations on longer runs when looking directly down line. No other site spreads I've seen mess about with box screed or creating bands tbh.
The only way you will get round that is to use a float on your finish

Anybody got any good tips on getting a bang straight ceiling line please. Done loads of rough and skim on comercial sites mostly where grid is being fitted so easy to get straight and flat as nothing in your way.. always notice the odd deviation when roughing to a ceiling looking down the line. Any methods or ways I might not know to get it spot on?? Thanks

i always 2 coat my floating, a tight coat all over the wall to kill suction, then lay down a second coat so that it rules in easy.

Andy didn't say it was a bad outcome pal. All flat and plumb when edge is held to wall. Talking about slight deviations on longer runs when looking directly down line. No other site spreads I've seen mess about with box screed or creating bands tbh.
Why you asking for advice if you don’t want to listen or keep an open mind on other methods. Dumb c**t.