flexible buckets

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing to do with dogging - sorry Church ;D

I've split the last of my flexitubs this week - Thats the 3rd since late November.

Anyone recommend a brand that last more than a week? I don't mind paying for a "gorilla tub" if is worth the extra, but it also cheaper to use a bucket and chuck it after a day at this rate.

I use gorilla for bonding and rubbish, just give it a kick perfect. I knock finish up in tall buckets

Danny

i use b&Q tubes they come in all diffrent colours! i have a perpual one for bonding a white one for dabing and a orange one for multi! o yea i look pro !

purple*** and white** my key board is f**k*d..my laptop screen in hang in on by one wire thanks to my Mrs droppin it the other day !paid £700 for it 12 months ago!

Get yourself a blue drum and cut it in half ive had mine for years ideal for mixing 4 bags of hardwall, drywall and ideal for mixing sand and cement better than carrying a cement mixer around also all my other buckets fit inside so it doesnt take up much space.

Is the split around the bottom?

Ive had this problem and I rounded off the end of my bucket trowel cos it kept "cutting the bottom out" ;)

A refina1700 pisses it ive rendered plenty of houses with out the need for a cement mixer and im still using the same one after 3 years.

used to use paddle mixer all time in germany when using sand/cement, but it is quicker with belle mixer . specially when there two of you spreading, but still use paddle for small mixes

Status
Not open for further replies.