Flex giraffe sander for sale

Members online

rodas

Hi all,there isn’t an airless section so I stuck it on here,cos the big boys hang out here ,selling my flex giraffe sander and vacuum together,little use ,it’s the one with the flat edge to get into corner.
Il throw some yellow pads in too. £500 Newcastle

I was once told the 2 easiest jobs to startup regarding cost was plastering and a vet maybe.
All you need is a few hand tools,a couple of drums and a mixer and you can make a living.
I’m going back to my roots

Airless is hands down far superior,I’m just can’t be arsed to push it ,the bricks and mortar attitude is hard to crack

I was once told the 2 easiest jobs to startup regarding cost was plastering and a vet maybe.
All you need is a few hand tools,a couple of drums and a mixer and you can make a living.
I’m going back to my roots
whats ya roots?

im not.convinced on airless yet

My roots ?,I just mean bog standard plastering,domestic,new build private’s.
Just handball everything,and no to render ,sold pump while a go .
You get sucked in ,only people making money are machine and render suppliers,where at the sharp end

I think the attitude to airless will be like what I got in the 80’s to using an ames taping machine for dry lining.

Builders didn’t have confidence in it as it was not the norm.

I think the attitude to airless will be like what I got in the 80’s to using an ames taping machine for dry lining.

Builders didn’t have confidence in it as it was not the norm.
It it has its work cut out ,when they see it in action and finished product you can see the eureka moment on there face

to be fair I like the finish of Airless but I am not convinced it is ready for the domestic market yet