Fitting coving after skimming ceiling

Is he really?? Is his camp translator with him too?
True story and yes his translator is also teaching it, lol I don't know which is the funniest Ryan teaching or a guy who learnt sign language is now a plastering teacher?

Last edited:
I only found out coz one of his students rang me for work, to be fair it doesn't sound good what's going on down there but in a selfish way, I wont ever have to worry about competition ;)

I only found out coz one of his students rang me for work, to be fair it doesn't sound good what's going on down there but in a selfish way, I wont ever have to worry about competition ;)

Wow, what a turnout. To be fair I always liked Swarty .

You don't hear pearls of wisdom like his anymore

"marriage to endure rich, poor, sickness..."

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1507143329.247539.jpg

What's ca120 flynny?
For fixing cornice, got a bag for a job last week fitting cornice also fitted coving today and got 70m coving tomorrow, pissed off I didn't get two bags. The delivery was about £20 the same as the bag, great gear straight on any surface.

What's ca120 flynny?
For fixing cornice, got s bag for a job last week fitting cornice also fitted coving today and got 70m coving tomorrow, pisser off I didn't get two bags. The delivery was about £20 the same as the bag, great gear straight on any surface.

I’ve had BG Cove Adhesive fail numerous times so no longer use it. Drywall adhesive sticks like s**t to a blanket but some brands can be gritty. Easifill does retain moisture for longer, as you say. If customers weren’t always in such a rush to finish, there wouldn’t be problems. Went past a site in Truro recently where the external walks on a block of three storey town houses were rendered one day and painted the next. A recipe for disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today I stuck a thermo light block in a old vent hole. Used cove adhesive to fix. Core drill through 2 hours later for extractor. Stuff is amazing, and sets rock hard. Don't half stick to but the secret is to seal surfaces which I did. True it will fail but only if surfaces have suction. Guess there are many ways to stick cove successfully so do what works for you I guess.

lol you have to post a lot more to get in it :D
So what goes on in there then hmmmmm?? :rebotando:

Secret dick shakes?
Mirage of milfs?

And how many times do you really have to welcome new peeps before you're in?

NB if the answer to the first two questions is yes I may stop being welcoming ! :censored:

We always put coving on after final trowel, saves going back if its only a room or two, also if its the ceiling that's getting plastered, or only the walls Easy fill 45 is perfect for the job, sets quick and does not crack or come loose on painted surfaces like fast set/ drywall adhesive, and as previously stated a good splash of water on the new plaster before setting the coving works a treat,