First time post!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all thought i better post and say hello after receiving nice email from danny, been following the site for a while and i find it excellent for advice on all things plastering add in the bits of banter and tool reviews its a great site for any plasterer, just ordered an eze spat and a nela s*p*r*lex after reading reviews from you guys so hopefully i will see the beneifits as many of you have. Anyhow its great to be a part of this forum looking forward to posting and gaining experience from the information on here.

Thanks .

Helo to everybody on this forum! It will be nice if we post more info regarding other finishing plaster, for exomple microciment ,Beton Cire,and polished plaster wich are foren tehnology ,this finish need to be recognise more hear in the Uk. The plastering does not stop with Multy finish, Wich is now become boring, The price of Gipsum plastering per square metre is become rediculesly lower, and way somone like us hu has trained many yrs to achive a good standard of work have to be interested any more?

I am writing as a protest from the Good plasterers hu have work verry hard and love there trade.

Hi I'm new here my first post been reading a lot of the old posts gotta say some cracking advise. I've recently finished a plastering course and now looking for regular work was previously unemployed so really looking to make something of this. So some advise how about gaining work and experience would be great. Thanks in advance!!

Hi I'm new here my first post been reading a lot of the old posts gotta say some cracking advise. I've recently finished a plastering course and now looking for regular work was previously unemployed so really looking to make something of this. So some advise how about gaining work and experience would be great. Thanks in advance!!

Welcome mate. Start a new thread with your introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.