first shift

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemp

done my first shift in the warehouse lads it were different lol good though and the snap were bang on £2.20 for full English , cob, and a cuppa bargain:RpS_thumbup: lol

Nice one Marra, no worries, you may pile on the pounds tho with the cheap brekkies, :RpS_wub:what kinda warehouse is it?

lol the search ya after each shift lol

My marra used to be the security guard on an electrical warehouse and they nicked more than any fker else............That's just reminded me about what they used to get up to. They used to play on all the latest gaming machines all night and now and again he would have half an hour on a sun-bed and then put his cowboy boots on to do a patrol...........Yeah - he used to wander about on the night shift with fkall on apart from his cowboy boots (and his cap of course) :RpS_scared: Imagine breaking in and seeing that!!! :RpS_laugh:

would the shirt not be covered in Tea...................:RpS_confused:
Suppose if it were an old bust flask you could take the glass out and have a handy carrying case.
The brother in law worked at Tescos once on the nightshift stacking shelves and be said the security would frisk you when you went out for a fag break.

:RpS_laugh:............nice one beader..................one lump or two marra..............:RpS_thumbup:

you'll probably pick up a couple of plastering jobs from lads in the warehouse marra...........:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.