finished house

Status
Not open for further replies.
MERLIN you say you used an upside down bell for your arches you mean it was turned round? you still had the profile sticking out like to fill up to with your basecoat? it wasnt flipped over so you were rendering onto the back of it.
Also what beads did you use on the deflection band? I got one to do with a the same feature and aint decided weather to use corners or bells.

plasterjfe said:
MERLIN you say you used an upside down bell for your arches you mean it was turned round? you still had the profile sticking out like to fill up to with your basecoat? it wasnt flipped over so you were rendering onto the back of it.
Also what beads did you use on the deflection band? I got one to do with a the same feature and aint decided weather to use corners or bells.
yeah the bells are as you say! and stop beads on the raised band but as i said would rather have done it in timber think it would have been easier, nick the house is in south oxford

did the stop beads cover ok with the top coat...sometimes the acrylic can slip around on it and show through?

Status
Not open for further replies.