finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

S a plastering

Private Member
done a couple of re-skims latley an noticed when its dry its dried darker in some areas than others this is realy annoying as i want it all to look the same as this happend to anyone else just wondering i can only assume its gone on thicker when laying it on than other places after layingit down waiting 15mins rougly before troweling

i put it down to differing densities in the plaster due to differing suction levels or thickness of plaster... thereby causing differing levels of moisture in the wall as its nearing final trowel which may cause some areas to become more compacted than others which would reflect light differently thereby causing the effect youre seeing...

or then again i could be full of sh't ;D

long as it looks good when its painted and you cant feel any difference when its dry you could tell the customer its ectoplasmic discharge and you'd be fine..

ha ha i will look it up sounds good to me i thought it was tarquiliam bumstring decafination eqalibrium but i think im wrong

Plaster contains gypsum which is a natural product, therefore not a uniformed material. Think about the different colours of skimming and backing from different mines grey or pink but the same product.

Status
Not open for further replies.