Fine balance with the Ritmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your increasing the speed after u fine the right consistancy then your going to need to increase the water flow to match. As your not the material is being mixed stiffer so the motor has to work harder which is why the amps raise.

Just stick it on speed ten find the correct consistancy then dont change anything

As Above set ur speed, set ur consistency and do not touch speed again. If u want to spray slower for eg u have layed a base coat of mono and want to roughcast it. Clean machine out and pipes and dry the hopper set speed set consistency and start again. u have to always empty it to change a speed when using as a mixing pump

Sorry, the water connection is to the top inlet,not the water level . The water covers the Rotor by a small amount before we add the powder and we then get the consistency we are happy with.
Once we have done this, we connect the pre wet hose and spray into the tub for a few seconds before moving on to the wall. the speed gets turned up to 8 and then the machine amps rise and it stops/starts ,but then behaves if we then reduce the speed to 7.
andy I have your pump still ! Try using that running of a water but. I had the same water presure was ok running of the mains but didn't have the volume needed once the pump got going. The motor started going on and off

andy I have your pump still ! Try using that running of a water but. I had the same water presure was ok running of the mains but didn't have the volume needed once the pump got going. The motor started going on and off
Cheers lee, could I grab it off you early next week mate?

Dun some base coating last week for john ( jfe) and a marmorit thin coat of my own b4 that. So yeah as much as possible rob. It's nice to try keep it bizy after laying out for it. I got a lot to learn with the render though as a big% of my work has been indoors or s&c . So was good to work with john to keep me on track

Dun some base coating last week for john ( jfe) and a marmorit thin coat of my own b4 that. So yeah as much as possible rob. It's nice to try keep it bizy after laying out for it. I got a lot to learn with the render though as a big% of my work has been indoors or s&c . So was good to work with john to keep me on track

Nice 1.basecoat is heavy hand balled.not put it through ritmo yet but imagine it to be alot easier

Nice 1.basecoat is heavy hand balled.not put it through ritmo yet but imagine it to be alot easier
first time I did it was with a green twister which I felt wast a little fast fir me on a thin coat system. Then on johns job I used his the one he uses for rough cast. Found it a lot slower n easier for me. Had the water turned right down of the scale on the bottle mind

first time I did it was with a green twister which I felt wast a little fast fir me on a thin coat system. Then on johns job I used his the one he uses for rough cast. Found it a lot slower n easier for me. Had the water turned right down of the scale on the bottle mind

Imagine spraying basecoat you need to slow things down a touch.

Have you used an ocr through it yet Lee? You will not want hand apply ever again.
No but I hand applied OCR the other day ha. Was gna spray but by the time I had got everything out the van n set up we could ov been on. Was only 20m2 @ 2.7 . Just priced & s&c job though which I will use OCR if I get it

Status
Not open for further replies.