Finally managed to get out.

essexandy

The Lake Governor
It'd been some weeks since I'd managed to get out on the bank.
Just out for the day, the day before yesterday and had these two at 17lb 8oz and 17lb 9oz.
FB_IMG_1672489554292.jpg
FB_IMG_1672489582669.jpg

Might sound silly but do you get to the bank more now you have your own gaff or just have more stuff to do before you can get pal
I've always made the effort to at least visit, if not fish, any lake I'm a member of at least three times a week mate.
Since getting this place there has been an absolute ton of work to do, especially in the first few years. There's always something I could be doing other than fishing. I'm also more than happy to pop over and jump mooch about watching nature and maybe doing a bit of trimming up.

I've always made the effort to at least visit, if not fish, any lake I'm a member of at least three times a week mate.
Since getting this place there has been an absolute ton of work to do, especially in the first few years. There's always something I could be doing other than fishing. I'm also more than happy to pop over and jump mooch about watching nature and maybe doing a bit of trimming up.
You've had plenty of practice fishing your pond, about time you went proper fishing in the sea now ? :buitre: :burlas:

You've had plenty of practice fishing your pond, about time you went proper fishing in the sea now ? :buitre: :burlas:
I spent plenty of my youth fishing the sea around Essex, Suffolk and Kent. Unfortunately the seas had been raped and there wasn't much to catch. So I sold my gear and concentrated on coarse fishing.

Again, it's been quite some weeks since I had the chance to fish.
A lovely sunny day to be out even if you don't catch anything. Even better if you do!
IMG_20230205_142114589.jpg