final coat

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorth

Hi all!! First post on here so dont go to hard ;-)
Ive finished a few ewi jobs and theyve turnt out prety good im my opinion. Only bits im a bit annoyed about, on 1 job I split the gabel into 4 sections as it was quite a big gable. 3 sections turnt out fine, on the last which was the biggest where ive droped down from the scaffold to floor level where ive gone along then droped down to carry on, once floated up theres flat smooth patches along where the planks would be.
Obviously this is where its drying to quick before floatin up and its just going flat. is there any easyer solution or does it mean I need more hands on the job?
Many thanks
Aaron

Hi all!! First post on here so dont go to hard ;-)
Ive finished a few ewi jobs and theyve turnt out prety good im my opinion. Only bits im a bit annoyed about, on 1 job I split the gabel into 4 sections as it was quite a big gable. 3 sections turnt out fine, on the last which was the biggest where ive droped down from the scaffold to floor level where ive gone along then droped down to carry on, once floated up theres flat smooth patches along where the planks would be.
Obviously this is where its drying to quick before floatin up and its just going flat. is there any easyer solution or does it mean I need more hands on the job?
Many thanks
Aaron

Well hello..

Sound mate. I thought that would be the case but you dont know unless you ask, lol the poles do love it everywhere I see it being done its usualy by them they cant get enough of it

Status
Not open for further replies.