Filling excessively deep holes

cornsack

IMG_0257.JPG IMG_0258.JPG IMG_0259.JPG
Have dealt with these many a time.

Just wondering if anyone has any great tips or quick methods to speed things up? Hate building up layers and layers of gear.

Some of these holes are a whole brick course deep.

Walls are solid 9-inch masonry, no damp or nuttin'

Dot and dab plasterboard. Expanding foam is good to. Both dry/set fast so you can get on with it

Cheers lads.

One of the walls I think I'm gonna dot and dab but a couple of the others not worth it because mouldings and door framing not being changed.

Only problem with foaming I can think of is that tiles are gonna be hung off the walls

get a few thermolite blocks cut them into shape then mix some rapid cement and sand up and stick the foookers in.

If I saw you trying to fill out with mix or foam to that depth you'd be asked to leave your only as good as the substrate you go over

Pssssst!!!

Over here!!!

No, this way!!!

Right, don't tell anyone..and I mean anyone but...WATCH SOMEONE`S COMING

*whistles nonchalantly

Right listen, now I NEVER said this...

Just roll up an empty bag of multi and bang it in there, scrim over and skim

Whats my name? Ah well, you wont know me but round these parts they call me

"Ruff Count"

View attachment 17874 View attachment 17875 View attachment 17876
Have dealt with these many a time.

Just wondering if anyone has any great tips or quick methods to speed things up? Hate building up layers and layers of gear.

Some of these holes are a whole brick course deep.

Walls are solid 9-inch masonry, no damp or nuttin'
First picture expanding foam, other 2 pictures just float them out with bonding mate. Best thing I ever done was buy an expanding foam gun because of all the s**t board work these so called builders (contractors) leave on a job!

Be best to dry line that wall
Of all the places to route them pipes ,
Concealed mixers usually set up for 12.5 board & adhesive & tile thickness jobs a good un .

If you put anything solid (hardwall, bonding, S&C) directly over those pipes it'll crack like fcuk when they expand and contract. Especially where the hot and cold are right next to each other.

I doubt it'll do any good, but you could mention to the plumber that a grenade launcher doesn't count as a power tool.