FIFA World Cup 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
italy wont beat uruguay. they'll be through top by then. decent win against costa rica and they can even lose to uruguay and win on goal difference. they'll rest a few players after tomorrow. even if we got through we'd lose the next match. the defence is wank

i've seen better football played at oakwell - for the non local lads (Barnsley) - pity it wasn't Barnsley :RpS_lol:

My team France actually looking like they could go the distance here.

I've got 20 nick on them too win it outright mate said it all along they have a good side :). See how they compete in the knockouts against the other good sides though I guess

at colchester there must be about 100 different prices to watch a match. when anyone ask how much to watch the match it is impossible to answer

England are somehow favorite in tonight's game about 4/5 odds on. Costa Rica are a whopping 7/2 with bet 365. I'm set on planting a few quid on Costa tonight. I thought they may put out a weaker side but just been told if they finish top of the group they may get an easier game in last 16

Those gits should be made to tackle julian dicks naked in front of a free entry crowd at wembley to shame them all with a baby oiled razor ruddock on standby for any straglers after the crap they have put us through again

he should be put down the dirty little cu nt 3 times hes bit someone no matter how much of a talent he is he should be banned for life now

Last 16 :RpS_thumbup:

Fatarm1 Switzerland
Flynnyman1 Uruguay
Jake0 USA
Jamesthefirst Algeria
Jeanclaudevangyproc Argentina
Jmoss5 Belgium
Jurek Brazil
Malc Chile
Owls Columbia
Plasteringcornwall1 Costa Rica
Stuart23 1 France
The Apprentice Germany
Warriorupnorth Greece
Raggles2 Mexico
Robjack2 Netherlands
Stuart23 2 Nigeria

Last edited:
They played well in the groups and Brazil have been substandard. Have you got Brazil in the sweepstake by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.