FIFA World Cup 2014

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that would be good - was thinking we could enter the sweep and if we happen to win the proceeds can be donated to charity... :RpS_thumbup:

Let me know if that sounds ok?

As far as prizes go - haven't figured that out yet but will come up with something nice. Just dealing with Dreamteam prizes at the moment - Arti drives a hard bargain! - Will let you know in a day or so... :RpS_thumbup:
Once again Scott, very generous. Cheers :RpS_thumbsup:
Put your name in the Paypal message box then I know who it's from :RpS_thumbup:

Yeah that would be good - was thinking we could enter the sweep and if we happen to win the proceeds can be donated to charity... :RpS_thumbup:

Let me know if that sounds ok?

As far as prizes go - haven't figured that out yet but will come up with something nice. Just dealing with Dreamteam prizes at the moment - Arti drives a hard bargain! - Will let you know in a day or so... :RpS_thumbup:

And there's always that most worthy charity, ''Bubbles goes to Greece 2014'' :RpS_biggrin:

Once again Scott, very generous. Cheers :RpS_thumbsup:
Put your name in the Paypal message box then I know who it's from :RpS_thumbup:

Put the money across mate - is it worth telling everyone to gift the money (tick family and friends) otherwise you get charged Paypal seller fees?

I dont know if the fees are significant but thought I'd flag it in case. We always check this box when sending money - @Danny / others might know more :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Put the money across mate - is it worth telling everyone to gift the money (tick family and friends) otherwise you get charged Paypal seller fees?

I dont know if the fees are significant but thought I'd flag it in case. We always check this box when sending money - @Danny / others might know more :)

Received :RpS_thumbsup:
I think they've got it sussed re the seller fees though :RpS_thumbup:

Well. It all kicks off in 19 days time so I've been asked by one or two members to run a sweepstake :RpS_thumbsup:

There are 32 teams involved.

Entry is £10 per man (or woman).
On the basis of £320 income, the payout will be:
1st: £160
2nd: £80
3rd: £40
4th: £40
Payment strictly via Paypal and sent to 'nedrhall@gmail.com' and please remember
PUT YOUR FORUM NAME INTO THE PAYPAL MESSAGE BOX.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 8th June, then, if necessary, there will be an option for those who have already entered to have a second entry (first match is on 12th June).
Don't hang about as I have had about a dozen expressions of interest/entries already via PM etc :RpS_thumbup:
Good Luck everyone :RpS_thumbsup:

Sent a tenner over in hope.
Many thanks

@beddy tell ya what, if England win, you have a deal :RpS_lol:.

I'm not discussing the World Cup... my sweepstake teams in the office are South Korea and USA... :RpS_blink:

you havent seen my tax bill. you wanna hope i dont get england.

@beddy tell ya what, if England win, you have a deal :RpS_lol:.

I'm not discussing the World Cup... my sweepstake teams in the office are South Korea and USA... :RpS_blink:

Still better than the one I'm already in.got bosnia Japan and honduras

Right then I don't think that we're gonna get many more newcomers so I'm opening it up now for them that want 2nd entries. Send your payments with a message saying "Second entry" or similar please. First come first served. :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.