FIFA World Cup 2014

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not G** marra, am a give not a taker....................10" could be a squeeze like

heard on the radio before paddy power are giving a hundred to one for england. maximum ten pound bet and for new online customers. not bad that. you never know. would have to read the small print, though.

heard on the radio before paddy power are giving a hundred to one for england. maximum ten pound bet and for new online customers. not bad that. you never know. would have to read the small print, though.
Just read the small print and says "only if they beat Scotland in the final" :)

you never know. remember greece in 2004 :glare: anyway, i've emailed them asking if they want to sponsor us. should have asked danny first i suppose. think its illegal to gamble without a license. told them there were loads of irish on here

Latest to pay: @malc, flynnyman, cheers men :RpS_thumbup:

Keep the entries coming gents :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Raggles and jesssop have paid, thanks lads. Keep the entries coming, need another 10 or so :RpS_thumbsup:

And in case you need a reminder of what's on offer:

[h=2]FIFA World Cup 2014[/h]
I've been asked by one or two members to run a sweepstake :RpS_thumbsup:

There are 32 teams involved.

Entry is £10 per man (or woman).
On the basis of £320 income, the payout will be:
1st: £160
2nd: £80
3rd: £40
4th: £40
Payment strictly via Paypal and sent to 'nedrhall@gmail.com' and please remember
PUT YOUR FORUM NAME INTO THE PAYPAL MESSAGE BOX.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 8th June, then, if necessary, there will be an option for those who have already entered to have a second entry (first match is on 12th June).
Don't hang about as I have had about a dozen expressions of interest/entries already via PM etc :RpS_thumbup:
Good Luck everyone :RpS_thumbsup:​

How many are in now bubbles ? Sent you funds mate are we having a live draw?

Cheers mate, received :RpS_thumbsup:
There's 10 places left I think. I'll have a count up :RpS_thumbup:
Don't want any latecomers like the last draw so come on @richardbrown, @lucius get yer entries in :RpS_biggrin:
Can't remember who else entered the Grand national sweep now :RpS_confused:

Right then, confirmed (paid) entries up to now are me, Arti, johniosaif, theclemo, beddy, leebo02, warriorupnorth, fatarm, flynnyman, raggles, jesssop, jurek, stuart23, jamesthefirst, robjack, owls, plasteringcornwall, malc, johnclaudevangyproc. :RpS_thumbup:
19 in total, so still 13 entries required for a full house :RpS_thumbsup:

Have all the sweepstake entrys been taken up now@ bubbles ?

No marra, I was just gonna bump this too, so here's the details for those interested :RpS_thumbup:

FIFA World Cup 2014

I've been asked by one or two members to run a sweepstake :RpS_thumbsup:

There are 32 teams involved.

Entry is £10 per man (or woman).
On the basis of £320 income, the payout will be:
1st: £160
2nd: £80
3rd: £40
4th: £40
Payment strictly via Paypal and sent to 'nedrhall@gmail.com' and please remember
PUT YOUR FORUM NAME INTO THE PAYPAL MESSAGE BOX.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 8th June, then, if necessary, there will be an option for those who have already entered to have a second entry (first match is on 12th June).
Don't hang about as I have had about a dozen expressions of interest/entries already via PM etc :RpS_thumbup:
Good Luck everyone :RpS_thumbsup:

good job you posted that. was looking at my statement earlier and thought who the **** is nedrhall

Paypal's fairly easy to set up, but does anyone know if there's there another way :RpS_confused:

What about a sponsor jumping on board to make it a bit more interesting? @onestopshop, @BritishGypsum (we look forward to your reply after the World Cup), @Speedskim :) can't think of any one else who contributes to the forum (BG you only got a mention coz you posted about sorting your bags out a couple of years ago and it popped into my mind)

Hi @flynnyman, how about including an iPad to make things really interesting? We happen to have one available...

Status
Not open for further replies.