Fibrous tools

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

yes lol as already mentioned it about 4 times now
am still fibrehand7 but needed a break from that account as was getting lots of flack after @Nisus left & then @irish_spread keep wind me up all time so switched accounts & pretend to do wind up for forum banter but it didn't go down well.
Don't take the banter to heart Ryan , I took some stick on here when I first joined..there is nothing personal in it all

Don't take the banter to heart Ryan , I took some stick on here when I first joined..there is nothing personal in it all

thanks mate you have always be there for me
forum not always about plaster but sometimes about feelings & friends thanks @Olican

Last edited by a moderator:
cant believe you believe it aswell i am disappointed
its fake no such thing as rising damp just ask @flynnyman & @irish_spread as they no there stuff
ok so if you put sponge wall 2.4m high by 1.2m wide on floor & pour bucket of water on floor
will water travel up to top of sponge wall?

answers please anyone?

Hi pluto / ryan / fibrehand 7 -

after all the questions ive spent time answering for you, emailing you information, you come out with the above comment- if you believe its fake information then 1good thing come out of this thread - at least you wont be pestering for help in the future if i'm giving dud information

Hi pluto / ryan / fibrehand 7 -

after all the questions ive spent time answering for you, emailing you information, you come out with the above comment- if you believe its fake information then 1good thing come out of this thread - at least you wont be pestering for help in the future if i'm giving dud information

You chancer:RpS_sneaky::RpS_lol:

I dont understand all this pluto ryan thing. But i am new here. Why doesn't he just get banned. He just seems to b eruining threads with this stuff when other members are trying to discuss things. I mean banter is fine but this is just like schoolboy trolling kind of stuff. Why is someone pretneding to be someone else I dont get it. He just comes across as a nobhead looking for attention. Is he even a plasterer with coming out with the damp thing and others. Every thread I have read through he jusr seems to be there ruining it.

I'm pretty sure Pluto isn't Ryan. If it is then ban. Danny can check the ip for the login and should be able to match the users

I'm pretty sure Pluto isn't Ryan. If it is then ban. Danny can check the ip for the login and should be able to match the users

I agree, can't see that it is Ryan. Ryan might be hard work, but he ain't a complete and utter c**t that Pluto is making him out to be.

Pluto's grammar and grasp of the written word (sorry Ryan) is superior to Ryan's or at least it was until someone accused him of being Ryan and then mysteriously his grammar has become exactly like Ryan's :rolleyes) away man peep's keep up.

And anyway in the words of Robbie Nevil

Hiya there - buddies here on forum. I've been holiday in Shropshire (lack of signal) and now am at different place - my beloved British Gypsum! It may be French company but my great grandmother is French! - I'm appalled with this imposter Pluto pretending to be me and caused upset with members and this had to stop! Look at his first post "I'm here!" check his tone! He says his name is Steve and been plastering for 30 years and use swear word - I have morals as never swears. Pluto should be banned ! @Danny - do you want your beloved forum to go ashtray ? I know you agree that am pain at some stages but it's me! As remember I'm only student and will try to keep my head down. Fibrehand7 is me! Not Pluto ! Look at his first thread and judge yourself!
:RpS_sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.