fibrous plasterers wanted chelmsford

Status
Not open for further replies.

malc

TPF Special Forces
fibrous plasterers wanted to fit an art deco cornice to a large new build house in borham nr chelmsford essex. cornice to every room.
all materials on site, and ready to go. phone me 07871152525.

Shame your nearly 4 hours away otherwise I'd offer to do it. By the time I add travel cost and digs it would probably work out far to expensive. If you get stuck let me know and I'll try and give you a price for the work.
Michael@michaeljadams.co.uk

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

Have you managed to get anybody yet?

Just out of interest, how much are you offering per ft and mitre?

fibrous plasterers wanted to fit an art deco cornice to a large new build house in borham nr chelmsford essex. cornice to every room.
all materials on site, and ready to go. phone me 07871152525.
@malc are you still working on this job? If so I'll try and pop in and say hello as it's not far from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
@malc are you still working on this job? If so I'll try and pop in and say hello as it's not far from me.

we have about three days of skimming left, but it looks like i will be there for a while fitting the cornice. or can i entice you into this? my son finds fitting cornice boring .
it is the last plot in plantation road, from the chelmsford to hatfield peveral road, i am not there every day, as we are trying to cover a lot of jobs.
would be nice to meet you, we knock off at 3 o clock.

we have about three days of skimming left, but it looks like i will be there for a while fitting the cornice. or can i entice you into this? my son finds fitting cornice boring .
it is the last plot in plantation road, from the chelmsford to hatfield peveral road, i am not there every day, as we are trying to cover a lot of jobs.
would be nice to meet you, we knock off at 3 o clock.

I know the plot Malc and if we get an early day I'll shoot over on the off chance. I'd like to help out but we're to busy for a while as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.