fiat doblo

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a 1.9jtd doblo fast as, 50mpg can push to 60mpg driving at 56 on motorway mine is a 04 plate with 100k on the clock, only thing that i have had to do beside servicing is a new starter motor and a battery this winter not showing any signs of dying yet

i know what you saying bruce but i cant knock mine not had a problem with it yet. when i get tax rebate in summer i will be getting a new van thinking along the lines of a lwb medium roof transit then get a erbaspacher diesiel heater in so i can have the van defrost itself on a timer in winter nothing worse than getting in the cold frozen van at 6am brrrr

I'd stay well clear of the fiats too, don't rate em at all, build quality isn't up to much on them, but sayin that they've all got their bad points, anything french and the wiring is shite, vito's had all the problems with the heater plugs getting seized in the heads, steel and aluminium together don't mix, and fords rust like there's no tomorrow, I've got an 04 plate tranny, belting van just starting to go abit on the sills now. So I don't think there is a perfect van.

craigpalmer18 said:
i know what you saying bruce but i cant knock mine not had a problem with it yet. when i get tax rebate in summer i will be getting a new van thinking along the lines of a lwb medium roof transit then get a erbaspacher diesiel heater in so i can have the van defrost itself on a timer in winter nothing worse than getting in the cold frozen van at 6am brrrr
Just speakin from experience mate but to be honest I bought a crap van. It wasnt looked after at all and should have known better coz it was my ex bosses. DOH!

my mate has one of those fiats he bought it 3-4 years ago and nothing has gone wrong with it and i think it looks quite smart in red

ive had a fiat ducato for the last nine years. bought it at a year old. first class vans,
never had any problems. Gonna buy a new one this year. Different from the fiats of
years ago. Fords and mercs are overpriced rust buckets

my vauxhall combo 54 plate 1.3 cdti is s**t hot, only thing is you cant fit boards in, cheap tax cheap fuel, fast as f**k just a bit small

I had had one from new, nothing but problems. The imobilizer kept turning
on and leaving me stranded on jobs. The cpu had to be
replaced so I was off road for over a week. The accelerator
jammed twice while I was doing 70 mph! The handle
on the back door failed and wouldnt lock, etc, etc, etc
heard enough? All of this happened within a year of new.
When I part ex'd it I'd lost a s**t load
on it but was glad to get rid. Just my opinion mate
but stay well clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.