Ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver, it's the football equivalent of being beaten by fkin Luxenburg, or worse still Scotland :RpS_mad:

I've watched a couple of football matches (well one and a half, couldn't keep my eyes open for second half) and was really impressed with the acting ability of most players, the convincing way they fall over is great tv...:RpS_thumbsup:

Oliver, it's the football equivalent of being beaten by fkin Luxenburg, or worse still Scotland :RpS_mad:

ooooooooooooo Oliver now is it. Alvin & Oliver................:RpS_wub:. Wor lass used to get here hair done at this place in the toon run by a couple of.............erm................happy people called Bobby & Barry.................best hairdresser's gannin apparently...............cost a fewkin fortune.................:RpS_thumbdn:

Baz done the bobs and Bob done the bobbing eh :RpS_love: .........say that when you've had a few beers :RpS_thumbsup:

I've watched a couple of football matches (well one and a half, couldn't keep my eyes open for second half) and was really impressed with the acting ability of most players, the convincing way they fall over is great tv...:RpS_thumbsup:
Oh your such a thesp , luvie...... you love a drama.:rolleyes)

But seriously tho feck that rugby stuff!! ! Hardy bastards ?? Ill stick to theatrical G** diving.:RpS_thumbsup:

I dont think Oliver understands the complexity of falling like a stair carpet.................its an art. being huddled in a group wearing tight shorts and growling at each other is just ..........................well........................G**

Right. The fags are taking over this thread and I'm not having it. :RpS_cursing:
Rugby League is a mans game not like the rugger buggers that play union and have pockets in their shorts for their hankies.:-0
Or is that ALL southerners :RpS_confused:

but why do the have gum shields and the fatty in the middle has a head guard................its not like they're boxing

How did you know it was my birthday...........................:RpS_w00t:...............great head shot by the way......................:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.