FFS JESS!!!

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
Just finished a kitchen/extension, tidying up and realised I missed a bit!! Why Thor?! Whhhyyyyy????

:crying:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    858 KB · Views: 325
If I didn’t like you so much I’d call you a rough c**t for not cleaning the bead down n now gears set it’s gonna chip the wall

But I like u so I wont

If I didn’t like you so much I’d call you a rough c**t for not cleaning the bead down n now gears set it’s gonna chip the wall

But I like u so I wont

That's what I thought but then I thought, no. Jess is a proper plasterer and proper plasterers don't do that. Must be a trick of the light.

It's a trick of the light, isn't it Jess?

But I like u so I wont
That's what I thought but then I thought, no. Jess is a proper plasterer and proper plasterers don't do that. Must be a trick of the light.

It's a trick of the light, isn't it Jess?

It’s still wet you divs!! I’d just laid it on because, you know.... I’d missed it? :confused:

I've left stuff before, remember finding a reveal behind a door about 5pm.. like f**k I was going to lay it on at that point, I lived miles away so thought I'll keep quiet and quickly drive home then use that as an excuse to why I can't really come back and hoped they'd sort it themselves.. luckily they agreed!

People like to moan about things and they go looking for things just to piss you off but if you can leave something out ther happy then just make sure you can sort it in two minute idea not good whith skim but on a big job it works
That’s way too much psychology for me!