female plasterer looking for work/apprentice Manchester area.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJC

hi all i'm new to the forum... im Natalie and more mature than the usual apprentice just turned 29..

I am a ex prison officer and got into plastering a approx. 1 year ago. I have always been the tomboy getting dirty and doing the non female jobs so this suits me and I enjoy the work.. I have recently skimmed my house.. and a good job done too may I add ( got pics).( been on a few C&Gs courses for basics ) now im not saying im a pro far from it. I am hard working and reliable very quick learner.. like I said I know the basics of skimming but not done rendering or external work. I am willing to earn apprentice wage and few hard days work in exchange of work experience with yourselves.

I have done a few jobs here and there mainly garage skims extensions nothing major.
I have use of a car and im willing to travel around Manchester and surrounding areas of M28.
If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.

Welcome, @jessie is from manchester so she would be a good shout stick around and dont be scared off by some of the banter :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome along Nat....

Get yourselve involved on here a bit and then people feel more confortable offering you the plastering and rendering experience your after.

There are some great spreads up in the NW on here and some will be more than happy to have some assistance for experience I am sure!

don;t worry about the banter on here.... I am sure you will soon work out that it is all fun, but feel free to call people on things you are not comfortable with....

Good Luck!

Welcome and hope you find some work, just ignore any rudeness on here :)

p.s finger me

.love it, .:RpS_lol:a chic shows up and members who never say hello show up!. To offer warm welcomes.....:RpS_laugh:
flynnster ,Rhys, and Ivor !!!!!.....ivor's chat up line.... pmsl .:RpS_laugh:......
..oh sorry njc, good luck....
..K.T.F.

Last edited:
.love it, .:RpS_lol:a chic shows up and members who never say hello show up!. To offer warm welcomes.....:RpS_laugh:
flynnster ,Rhys, and Ivor !!!!!.....ivor's chat up line.... pmsl .:RpS_laugh:......
..oh sorry njc, good luck....
..K.T.F.

I thought nobody actually clocked i never say hello......... lol its coz shes from manchester aswell :)

I thought nobody actually clocked i never say hello......... lol its coz shes from manchester aswell :)
longstroke will be interested! He'll sort it:RpS_thumbsup:
Get in with longstroke Natalie , you could do worse:RpS_thumbup::

Last edited:
Cheers for the comments guys.. Will defo be sticking around.. Dont mind abit of banter..Ivor ... U cudnt take it the first time . ;-)

@NJC Welcome, nice intro by the way. I bet ur used to abit of banter coming from a prison system line of work. My imaginations running wild lol and i qoute... getting dirty, pro, very quick and hard all in the same paragraph :RpS_blushing: and from manchester for a cheap wager, wow when can u start? :RpS_lol:
Only joking natalie i wish u well in the plastering trade. When are u avalible and do u own any tools? me u @jess and @Thepinkplasterer could start our own plastering gang...
Dont be shy. inbox, tweet, poke, add me, send pictures what ever floats ur boat lets do this. Ive got a nice external job on the go at the min, k render x

Last edited by a moderator:
No its ....................erm............................super girly spread......................................:RpS_wub:

Bet she can strip search ya in seconds though...............and then trash your bedroom :RpS_thumbup:

I can plaster u cheeky sods.. I have pics ;-) just done landing stairs bedrooms of a 3 bed semi and got loft conversion next week. Maybe a litter better than apprentice tho i want as much experience and advice as possible to prep me for going it alone. I have own tools and vehicle :)

Hi NJC Please contact me

Hello

I have some work for you can you call me 07588 393 111 Debbie (i work in a rubbish network area) So please call me after 5pm

Look forwward to speaking to you

Thanks

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.