female looking for some work to gain a bit more experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrie

hi
Ive just completed a level 1 in plastering and have done a couple of jobs since. I would like to work for someone just to get a bit more experience out in the real world not just in a classroom.

I live in essex and have my own tools and transport.

any help would be appricaeted

Hi Corrie,

welcome to the forum.

I cant I'am afraid but I am sure some of the other spreads here can, there are lots from Essex.
Nice to see a woman in the trade, its a rare thing.
Hope you have a sense of humour:RpS_biggrin:

Good luck

Rock on!

hi
Ive just completed a level 1 in plastering and have done a couple of jobs since. I would like to work for someone just to get a bit more experience out in the real world not just in a classroom.

I live in essex and have my own tools and transport.

any help would be appricaeted

Hi Corrrie welcome to the forum did you train down with Andy at goldtrowel? :RpS_thumbsup:

Alright bud, sorry budess! Good luck I am sure there will be loads of intrest :RpS_sneaky:

Essexboy on here's looking for a labourer but he only takes people on with a good sense of humour & requires a photo posted in the faces to names section before he will give anyone an interview :RpS_thumbup:

Welcome Corrie , ignore the chauvinistic pigs , if i was in Essex i would give you a go, good luck with your search mi old love

haha warrior " id give ya a go" in the same post as calling the others chauvinistic:RpS_sneaky:

hi ya i am corrie just had to use me brothers log in as it won't let me for some reason. i live on canvey and have a good sense of humour lol not very good at the tea making tho thats what everyone else is for haha

Welcome Corrie , ignore the chauvinistic pigs , if i was in Essex i would give you a go, good luck with your search mi old love

A Yorkshire man calling others chauvinistic, I've heard it all now.

hi ya i am corrie just had to use me brothers log in as it won't let me for some reason. i live on canvey and have a good sense of humour lol not very good at the tea making tho thats what everyone else is for haha

You'd definitely need a sense of humour to live on the Island.

i thought that everyone on canvey was a plasterer

It used to be known as Artex Island years ago, I guess they all "retrained" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.