1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

feeling guilty

Discussion in 'Plastering Apprenticeship Forum - Plasterers Appre' started by algeeman, Dec 31, 2017.

1. algeeman

algeeman Private Member

i grew up plastering with donny men.
    animals absolute animals.
    mixing 20 ton of sand and cement a day to 2 of them 2 labs was the norm.
    22 bags of skim a gauge on plasterboard between 4 men...2 labs.
    40 bags hardwall before 12 then skim 2 of us daily.
    the rendering gangs put there hands to anything any weather....looking back i was lucky to serve my time with these men.

they taught me how to make money !!

1st hit this morning approx 60m on my tod.
    biggish house...
    would of been skimmed in a day with a few more of the donny men ;)

£1600 5.5 days on shite rates. :(

octagon homes
    jurys in hotels
    golf hotels etc

huge developments in and around london the older generation of dony men were top spreads.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. algeeman

algeeman Private Member

i skimmed rest of the room in 2nd hit....never starting mixing until 10.30.....finished 5.30 locked site up.
    had breaky with kids first... dropped them off at school then crash bang wallop at work.
    dropped my new van back to the garage this evening :mad:
    made my old fella his thursday steak and jersy royals....now im back on the stella.

then back at it tomorrow !!
    pints with the wife tomorrow in local.....
    saturday back at it :rayos:
    hahhahahaha life just f**k**g flies by !!
    i think i need that young lad from the collage :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1