Feb in white render

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pftmonojetman

Private Member
Im on a job in the lakes at the moment wet dashing were using silver sand and white cement but the sand is horrible weve put freeflo in the butter coat but the scratch has waterproofer in so it hangs too long we tried lime in the butter but it was awful to spread so my question is if we put feb in the white butter coat will it tint it brown or not affect it at all cheers

I have been useing opti mix super concentrate plasticiser really like it. I can not get my head round silver sand how fine is it.

Tried it today with liquid plasticiser tons better and it stayed white i think your on the nail with powdered feb tho cheers lads

Get the powered version

use the powder

Tried it today with liquid plasticiser tons better and it stayed white i think your on the nail with powdered feb tho cheers lads

I have used the powdered Febmix for all my internal rendering for years, but I won't use it for topcoat render outside. Every so often you'll get a little bit (or not so little) that hasn't dissolved properly and it can leave a brown splodge on the surface. Stick to liquid Feb on topcoat render IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.